Royal High School is seeking to appoint a highly competent ICT Technician who will demonstrate creativity and flair, finding imaginative and effective solutions to delivering information to our School’s key stakeholders. They must be responsible and self-motivated with a strong set of technical skills.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.