As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
· Free hot breakfast on the morning shift, Free hot lunch provided on the afternoon shift, Free evening meal provided on the late shift, all during term time.
· Free hot beverages all year round
· Flexible working hours
· Pay progression
· Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays and school closure periods.
· Onsite parking
· Opportunities to be part of the wider school community; Sustainability Team, Well- Being Angels, school crossing patrol as examples.
· Access to extensive professional development opportunities
· Training grants for qualifications
· A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
· Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
· A Cycle to Work scheme
· Access to our free Employee Assistance program
· Generous pension schemes
· Competitive terms and conditions of employment
We have an exciting new vacancy for a conscientious and reliable Facilities Assistant to join our team. As a Facilities Assistant, your duties will include working with the Estates, Grounds, Housekeeping and Transport teams in all areas of the school and boarding houses to assist in delivering a seamless facilities operation. Full training is available; however, experience would be an advantage. The successful candidate will be trustworthy, hardworking and have a great attention to detail.
There is also an opportunity within this role upon successful completion of the probation period to undertake a facilities operative apprenticeship and grow your knowledge further whilst opening up the career path to facilities management.
These hours will be initially based at our Senior school sites; however, you may also be required to work at Prep School site from time to time. Both sites are situated in Bath.
About the School:
The Royal High School Bath is a highly rewarding place to work and is part of the national network of GDST schools dedicated to leadership in girls’ education. We offer excellent facilities and resources and a warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
Join us to develop your career in a creative and innovative environment with a generous salary and benefits package. Be part of the national network of GDST schools dedicated to leadership in girls’ education.
Any questions please email email@example.com
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. Registered Charity No. 306983