The King’s School Recreation Centre is owned and managed by one of the oldest and most prestigious Schools in the country, with an enviable record of academic excellence and achievement.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Trainee Duty Manager to join our highly motivated team. The successful candidate will be required to work 40hrs per week on a shift basis. The shift pattern will vary in accordance with The Centre opening times.
Key Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Be Responsible for opening up & shut down duties
- To manage the day to day operation of The Centre in a professional & safe manner
- Pool Lifeguarding Duties; Pool Lifeguarding Qualification essential to the role (Assistance with course attendance can be discussed, please view course pre-requisite)
- To help manage & assist with the Centre’s Cleaning & Maintenance programme
- To oversee & carry out daily activity changeovers
- Support all Teams and carry out Reception Duties including taking bookings for Centre facilities and handling payments
Individuals must have excellent communication and customer care skills, they will possess a commitment to high standards and to be able to work as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
For an informal discussion about the position please contact Neil Parry on 01227 595602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The King’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undertake a DBS check before commencement of employment can be confirmed.
For this key role we require staff as soon as possible so will be screening applications as they are submitted and the job posting will be closed once the position is filled.
To view the job profile, please visit the staff vacancies link via our website at https://tinyurl.com/Kings-Vacancies