DIRECTOR OF EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
Full time, working all year round
Salary £65k - £80k
Required as soon as possible
Reporting directly to the Headmistress, the Director of External Communications will be instrumental in shaping the strategic direction of the School’s marketing vision. We are looking for a creative, energetic and proactive candidate to take the school’s new messaging to the widest possible audience.
We can offer:
· A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school where excellent relationships between staff and students are the norm, expectations are high and students perform very well as a consequence.
· A highly competitive salary structure based on, but substantially above, national scales. This role will be paid according to experience and qualifications.
· The opportunity to develop professionally; improve and extend your knowledge; develop skills and experience; share outstanding and innovative practice; and contribute to the development of a challenging and supportive learning environment.
· A strong supportive leadership team that prioritises student and staff health and well-being.
· Other benefits include membership of the Support Staff Pension Scheme, free lunches during term time, season ticket loan, Employee Assistant Programme, free use of the swimming pool and fitness suite, Cycle to Work and Eye Care Schemes, and fee remission.
How to make an application:
· Please read the attached Job Description before completing your application.
· To apply, please complete the My New Term Application Form using the Supporting Statement section of the form to detail your suitability for the role, how your knowledge, experience and training meet the person specification and your motivation for applying to NLCS.
· The vacancy closes on Thursday 6th October at 8.00am, however, early application is advised as we reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found.
· Long list Interviews w/c 10th October 2022
· Short list Interview date: 17th October 2022
· If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact the NLCS Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the School on 020 8952 0912
NLCS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must declare any criminal convictions as the post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Appointments will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service and references from previous employers. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
School Address: Canons, Canons Drive, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7RJ