Talented and enthusiastic teachers are invited to apply for this post teaching pupils at Key Stage 2 within our well-resourced Preparatory School.
The successful candidate will:
• have appropriate qualifications for the standard of the post
• show aptitude and seek high academic standards in the classroom
• be willing to take full involvement in sport and extra-curricular activities within the school
In return, we will offer the successful candidate:
• a competitive remuneration package
• an outstanding working environment
• happy, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning
• supportive colleagues
• a strong sense of community
Applications are invited from NQTs or experienced teachers.
For further information and an application pack, or to arrange to visit Farleigh, please contact the Human Resources department on 01264 712863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 15th April at 12.00 midday.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on Friday 26th April 2019 and Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Farleigh School reserves the right to appoint at any time during the recruitment process.
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) must be willing to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.