Subject Leader of Music
Burgess Hill Girls, Junior School
Part time (0.6) required for September 2019 This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding musician and teacher to lead and develop the thriving musical life of this successful girls’ school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding musician and teacher to lead and develop the thriving musical life of this successful girls’ school.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Energy, vision and exceptional leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• An excellent record of successfully motivating pupils.
• A passion for teaching music at all levels and experience of using music technology.
• Outstanding choral and orchestral conducting skills and a high standard of keyboard playing.
• A commitment to a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
If you are interested in applying for this role please download the job information leaflet and application form and email your completed form to our HR Manager, Mrs Gillian Coleman at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted by telephone and interviews will take place on Friday 26th April 2019.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.