Bolton School Girls' Division
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Nursery Practitioner to join the staff at Bolton School Nursery on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. They will also be required to participate in planning meetings and provide regular feedback on children’s progress, so prior experience of this would be an advantage. Key attributes required of the Nursery Practitioner include:
• NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
experience of planning activities
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• EYP/EYT Status is desirable
• Proven experience of providing childcare for ages 0-5 to a high professional standard is essential
• Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children
• The ability to work in a team
• Strong communication skills
• A genuine enthusiasm to work with younger children
An attractive salary and benefits package is available. For further details and to apply online for the position, please visit the School website. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 June 2019 at 12.00 noon
Applications will be considered in order of receipt and interviews may occur at any stage after applications are received. If a suitable candidate is found the vacancy will close.
Bolton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equality and diversity in all aspects of employment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records Check for Regulated Activity.